Provide CPR (HLTAID001) is the nationally recognised and WorkCover Approved Provide CPR course that equips participants with the knowledge and skills to provide Basic Life Support including Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- 26th October 2019
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Venue: Port Macquarie Panthers Address:
1 Bay Street Port Macquarie NSW
– Panthers does not open until 9am.
– You will be required to sign in at the front desk if you are not a member of the club.
– Food and beverages are available to be purchased at Panthers’ cafe and bistro.
– Please also be aware that Panthers does not permit food or drink to be brought into the club.
– If you exit the club during breaks and purchase food/drinks, please consume them before reentering the club.
– Free all day parking is available in the car parks of both Settlement City and Port Macquarie Panthers.