- Course fees must be paid in full on enrolment.
- Your position in the course is only confirmed on full receipt of course fees and the completed enrolment application.
- Participants must provide an email address to receive correspondence and their Statement of Attainment (certificate)
- All participants are required to complete their course’s e-learning prior to the course. Participants who do not complete their e-learning within the maximum 14 day grace period of the course date will become ineligible to receive a certificate.
- Participants must provide a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI) for enrolment along with their name, date of birth that matches their USI registration. It is the responsibility for participants to ensure they have registered for a USI prior to attending the course and ensure they have provided this to Coastal First Aid before the day of the course.
- If participants do not provide us with their USI and USI details, they will be ineligible to receive a Statement of Attainment (a certificate).
- Participants provide permission to Coastal First Aid and its partner RTO Healthcorp to lookup and access my USI for the purpose recording of assessment results and USI verification.
- Participants provide their permission for any images or videos taken of them during training to be used for media, marketing and/or publicity purposes.
- Participates provide permission for their course evaluations, testimonials and reviews of our services to be used for media, marketing and/or publicity purposes.
- Participants are required to meet any venue requirements. This includes completing a COVID check-in and showing COVID-19 double vaccination status with a Digital Certificate or an Immunisation History Statement or their medical exemption.
- Participants may transfer once to an alternate Course date.
- Notification of your intent to transfer must be submitted via email to us and received at least 48 hours prior to the commencement of the Course.
- Any request for transfer within 48 hours prior to the course must be accompanied by a medical certificate. If this is not provided, your course fee will be forfeited.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Notification of your intent to cancel your enrolment must be submitted to us via email
- Cancellations within six (6) days of the course date will forfeit the full course cost.
- Cancellations seven (7) days or more prior to the course date will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of their course fee per participant.
- No refunds will be provided after a participant transfers to another course.
- Refunds will not be given for partial attendance, nor will make-up sessions or courses be provided.
- All course fees are forfeited if you do not attend the course that you were enroled in.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course, alter any course details (including course times, venue etc.) or refuse any enrolment as permitted by law.
- In the event of a course cancellation by us, participants will be offered the choice of a course transfer or a full refund of course fees.
- Enrolling in a course does not guarantee the issue of a Statement of Attainment (certificate). A participant must meet all the requirements of the course in which they enrol. This includes being deemed competent in all of the assessment criteria of the course. This also includes the successful completion of their e-learning.
- Certificates will are issued in an electronic format (PDF document) to participant’s nominated email address. No paper or “hard copy” certificates are issued.
- Statements of Attainment (certificates) are not issued on the day of the course.
- Coastal First Aid does not state nor guarantee a time frame in which certificates will be issued/delivered but we do our best to ensure that all certificates are issued in a timely fashion.
- Coastal First Aid recommends all participants complete their course well in advance of when they require their certificate or qualifications.
- Copies of electronic copies will be provided to participants only, free of charge (where electronic copies exist).
- For all group bookings the minimum charge rate is five (5) participants regardless of actual attendance.
- Where group bookings are below 5 participants, make-up sessions for any participants that fail to attend the course, will not be offered.
- A booking deposit may be required at the time of booking. The balance is to be paid after training has been delivered.
- All booking deposits are non-refundable unless Coastal First Aid cancels the course.
- Course fees will be charged on total course attendance, not competency.
- Where cancellation of a group booking is made less than five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, 50% of the course fees will be charged.
- Coastal First Aid reserves the right to withhold certificates until payment of course fees is received in full.